Burgundy by Bacchus Experience ~ June 22-25, 2018
Payments are taken via Paypal (linked to your checking account or credit card). Email us here if you would prefer to pay via check, money order or bank transfer.
The Experience Includes:
- Friday, June 22 – All Food and Wine for the welcome party
- Saturday, June 23 – All activities and surprises during our exploration of Lyon’s best eating spots, including an exclusive tour of Lyon by our local friend Sonia, food speciality sampling within Les Halles & at other surprise stops, tips on how to shop the market and pair local foods, and Lunch at a Bouchons (all pre-selected food and wine)
- Sunday, June 24 – Winery Tour, Winery Tasting, and Lunch in a Vineyard (all food and wine)
- Monday, June 25 – Cooking Class and all Wine and Food prepared and served for the meal
NOTE: If a participant decides to opt out of an activity, their fee will not be reduced. All instruction is in English.
What is not included:
- Airfare, Transportation & Lodging are not included. Great accommodation recommendations can be found here.
- Any items purchased by participants during our wine tastings or day in Lyon that is for personal consumption is not included. All Food and Wine for the group will be lovingly chosen by Francois & Lisa de Melogue.
HOW TO ENROLL
To enroll, click here.
- Please note that a deposit is required to confirm your place.
- Once we have received your deposit, we will email you confirmation of your space.
- Exact locations & addresses will be provided via a detailed Itinerary that you can access on your mobile phone or via a printable pdf.
Note: Classes are designed for adults.