Q: What exactly is included?
- Friday, June 22, 2018 – All Food and Wine for the welcome party
- Saturday, June 23, 2018 – Tour of Beaune Market, Snack and pre-selected Wines at the Wine Shop, Cooking Class, and all Wine and Food prepared and served for the meal
- Sunday, June 24, 2018 – Wine Tasting with Sommelier, Cooking Class, and all Wine and Food prepared and served for the meal
NOTE: If a participant decides to opt out of an activity, their fee will not be reduced.
Q: What is excluded?
- Airfare, Transportation & Lodging are not included. Great accommodation recommendations can be found here.
- Anything purchased by participants at the market, wine shop, or from our wine tasting is not included.
Q: Do you offer any discounts?
If you book our Experience before Christmas 2017 (by 12/25/2017), an automatic 20% discount will be applied to the total fees. See Enrollment & Fees for details.
Q: Will I need a car?
Yes, you will need to provide transportation for yourself to and from the experience locations (activities held between Savigny-Les-Beaune and the town of Beaune)
Q: What should I expect from the weather when I’m there?
Average temps vary, from in the 60’s to low-80’s so be prepared as we will be enjoying some activities outside.
Q: Is there a minimum age requirement?
This Experience is intended for adults; please find alternative arrangements for anyone under 21 yrs of age.
Q: What level of cooking expertise is required?
The entire experience is suitable for both beginners and experienced cooks.
Q: When does the Experience begin?
Friday at 7pm for the welcome reception.
Q: When does the Experience end?
Sunday at 3pm after lunch.
Q: What is the smoking policy?
Smoking is not permitted during any part of the Experience.
Q: What are the payment options?
Most people prefer to use our secure online payment by credit or debit card. You can also pay by check or wire transfer. Please refer to payment options here.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
Please refer to our cancellation policy here.
Q: Can I bring my dog or young children to this Experience?
Dog lovers are welcome, but not your dogs, please make arrangements to leave them at your hotel or apartment. The presence of children is discouraged because of the impact on the class.