A nonrefundable deposit of $300 per person is required to confirm enrollment. If the deposit is received by 12/25/2017, your total fees will automatically be reduced by 20% ($1195 total instead of $1495 total).
- The final payment is due no later than 120 days prior to class (by February 22, 2018).
- If the balance is not paid on time, you could lose your reservation and your deposit.
PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES
- This Experience is jam-packed with fun activities. All classes begin promptly at the time scheduled (itinerary will be emailed to participants 1 month prior).
- If someone is late, we cannot hold up the rest of the class.
- If a participant decides to opt out of an activity, their fee will not be reduced.
- Friday, June 22 – All Food and Wine for the welcome party
- Saturday, June 23 – Tour of Beaune Market, Snack and pre-selected Wines at the Wine Shop, Cooking Class, and all Wine and Food prepared and served for the meal
- Sunday, June 24 – Wine Tasting with Sommelier, Cooking Class, and all Wine and Food prepared and served for the meal
NOTE: If a participant decides to opt out of an activity, their fee will not be reduced.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare, Transportation & Lodging are not included. Great accommodation recommendations can be found here.
- Anything purchased by participants at the market, wine shop, or from our wine tasting is not included.
The class deposit is a commitment by Francois & Lisa de Melogue to hold your place in the class, and a commitment by you to participate. The deposit should be considered nonrefundable. If you present good and valid reasons we will consider a refund of the deposit if you cancel more than 120 days before the class begins and we are able to find another person to fill your place. All refunds are subject to a $150 service charge per person to cover processing costs.
All refunds for cancellations that occur within 120 days of the class start date, both the deposit and the final payment, will be handled by your personal travel insurance. Travel insurance can be obtained by speaking with a local travel agent or by visiting one of the many travel insurance sites on the web.
In the event that the “Burgundy by Bacchus Experience” should cancel for any reason, other than “an act of God,” or “force majeure,” all fees, including deposits, will be fully refunded. Costs of any travel or housing arrangements you may have made will not be reimbursed by Francois or Lisa de Melogue.
In the event of “force majeur,” or “act of God,” another class date will be offered. Only direct bookings are valid. A reservation that is resold to a third party will be invalid and all fees forfeited.
Classes are designed for adults.
If your preferred experience is already full, you can email us here to be added to our waiting list – cancellations do happen.