- Please note that a deposit is required to confirm your place.
- Final Payment is due no later than January 31, 2019 – if not paid on time, you could lose your reservation and your deposit.
- Once we have received your deposit, we will email you confirmation of your space.
- Exact locations & addresses will be provided via a detailed Itinerary that you can access on your mobile phone or via a printable pdf, a few weeks before the Adventure begins.
Note: Classes are designed for adults.
A nonrefundable deposit of $400 per person is required to confirm enrollment.
- The final payment is due no later than January 31, 2019.
- If the balance is not paid on time, you could lose your reservation and your deposit.
Payments are taken via Paypal (linked to your checking account or credit card). Email us here if you would prefer to pay via check, money order or bank transfer.
PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES
- This Experience is jam-packed with fun activities. All activities begin promptly at the time scheduled (detailed itinerary will be emailed to participants a few weeks prior and is subject to change).
- If someone is late, we will not hold up the rest of the class.
- If a participant decides to opt out of an activity, their fee will not be reduced.
- All Activities, Food, Libations & Transport, as detailed in the 5-day Itinerary, are included.
NOTE: If a participant decides to opt out of an activity, their fee will not be reduced. All instruction is in English.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare & Lodging are not included.
- Any items purchased by participants during our Culinary Adventure for personal consumption are not included. All Activities, Food, Libations & Transport for the group will be lovingly chosen by Francois & Lisa de Melogue.
The deposit is a commitment by Francois & Lisa de Melogue to hold your place in the Culinary Adventure, and a commitment by you to participate. The deposit is nonrefundable. All refunds are subject to a $150 service charge per person to cover processing costs.
All refunds for cancellations that occur within 120 days of the Adventure start date, both the deposit and the final payment, should be handled by your personal travel insurance. Travel insurance can be obtained by speaking with a local travel agent or by visiting one of the many travel insurance sites on the web.
In the event that the “Provence Culinary Adventure” should cancel for any reason, other than “an act of God,” or “force majeure,” all fees, including deposits, will be fully refunded. Costs of any travel or housing arrangements you may have made will not be reimbursed by Francois or Lisa de Melogue.
In the event of “force majeur,” or “act of God,” another class date will be offered. Only direct bookings are valid. A reservation that is resold to a third party will be invalid and all fees forfeited.
Classes are designed for adults.