A nonrefundable deposit of $300 per person is required to confirm enrollment.
- The final payment is due no later than March 15, 2018.
- If the balance is not paid on time, you could lose your reservation and your deposit.
PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES
- This Experience is jam-packed with fun activities. All activities begin promptly at the time scheduled (detailed itinerary will be emailed to participants 1 month prior).
- If someone is late, we cannot hold up the rest of the class.
- If a participant decides to opt out of an activity, their fee will not be reduced.
- Friday, June 22 – All Food and Wine for the welcome party
- Saturday, June 23 – All activities and surprises during our exploration of Lyon’s best eating spots, including an exclusive tour of Lyon by our local friend Sonia, food speciality sampling within Les Halles & at other surprise stops, tips on how to shop the market and pair local foods, and Lunch at a Bouchons (all pre-selected food and wine)
- Sunday, June 24 – Winery Tour, Winery Tasting, and Lunch in a Vineyard (all food and wine)
- Monday, June 25 – Cooking Class and all Wine and Food prepared and served for the meal
NOTE: If a participant decides to opt out of an activity, their fee will not be reduced. All instruction is in English.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare, Transportation & Lodging are not included. Great accommodation recommendations can be found here.
- Any items purchased by participants during our wine tastings or day in Lyon that is for personal consumption is not included. All Food and Wine for the group will be lovingly chosen by Francois & Lisa de Melogue.
The deposit is a commitment by Francois & Lisa de Melogue to hold your place in the Experience, and a commitment by you to participate. The deposit should be considered nonrefundable. If you present good and valid reasons we will consider a refund of the deposit if you cancel more than 120 days before the class begins and we are able to find another person to fill your place. All refunds are subject to a $150 service charge per person to cover processing costs.
All refunds for cancellations that occur within 120 days of the class start date, both the deposit and the final payment, will be handled by your personal travel insurance. Travel insurance can be obtained by speaking with a local travel agent or by visiting one of the many travel insurance sites on the web.
In the event that the “Burgundy by Bacchus Experience” should cancel for any reason, other than “an act of God,” or “force majeure,” all fees, including deposits, will be fully refunded. Costs of any travel or housing arrangements you may have made will not be reimbursed by Francois or Lisa de Melogue.
In the event of “force majeur,” or “act of God,” another class date will be offered. Only direct bookings are valid. A reservation that is resold to a third party will be invalid and all fees forfeited.
Classes are designed for adults.
If your preferred experience is already full, you can email us here to be added to our waiting list – cancellations do happen.